Cases for 3 channel 100w DR's

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elpingua

Reaction score
Hi folks I am looking to buy a case for my precious and oh so sweet Mesa Boogie Dual Rec (3channel) head. I did a search and some useful posts....but the purpose of this post is specific to the afermentioned head.

What case do you use for this model and would you recommend it? Thanks for your time =)

Right, I found that link through my search (before I posted). Problem is that this company does not link a picture for the case that I would be looking to buy. Also its not cheap, it maybe more then I need. I dont need a tank of a case, but a case to protect my amp from scratches and what not from normal moving around.

I tend to think that one of the cases from ebay (nycase or whatever) would suit me just fine except someone pointed out that the case "bubbled" which I cant imgaine being good.

http://stores.ebay.com/Angstrom-Cases
$169.00

Is where I bought my DR head case. You might want a lil bit better case than just to prevent scratches. You never know what will happen when you take your $1800 baby out of the house. Spend the little bit more and get something good, whatever brand it may be.
My case has taken a beating, from roadies who can't appreciate the true value of the equipment as well as from thumping around in the back of the van on the road. The head is still in perfecrt working condition and the case has held up great.

Latest posts

Back