carrying a mkiv combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitardude05

Reaction score
is tough work :lol: ... has anyone mounted handles to the sides like you would find on a cab? would that be stupid to hack up a nice combo shell for? the handle is not very comfortable to use and holding the entire thing in my arms is just as bad. its either install cab handles or buy a headshell....

which brings me to another question. since mesa only does certain production runs of amps at any given time, would they do that for a headshell only order or would it get built relatively fast?

I always carry mine in a roadcase so I can roll it. For stairs, or into the car, I use the side handles on the roadcase, or get a bandmate to lend a hand.

I definately would not hack the amp up. I think that would certainly decrease its value. The road case is a good option and certainly as much or less then a headshell. Thats how I transport mine. plus you would be protecting it. It's a no brainer as you will get handles and casters!

Latest posts

Back