Can You Order Directly From Mesa?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CudBucket

Reaction score
I've been thinking of buying a Road King head but don't want to go through GC. Can I order directly from Mesa? I know there is some kind of wait of RK's now but I may be willing to go through that.

Thanks.

Dave

Nice to see ya here CudBucket... I'm on the same boat... well almost. I wanna order a RoadKing sII but don't know where to get it from... Problem is I'm thousands of miles away from any dealer, so my order will have to be placed by a long distance phone call...

Any idea how long is the wait for the RK?

no soul, I know it's the same price. I just thought if possible, I'd rather have Mesa send it to my house instead of having to deal with Satan's Community of Imbeciles at Guitar Center.

Enc3f4l0, what's up buddy? From what I read, the wait is like 3 months. I'm cool with that. I'm ordering sometime lat next week. Let the wait begin. I guess I'll use my Guitar Center credit card while I'm at it.

Dave

Uh-oh... I'm in trouble.

GC isn't that reputable as it is, ordering long distance won't help make things easiers... with a 3 months wait I have to order it now so it can get there before june....

Back