Can the Stiletto do Metal?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might be a little late, but i like to mention that you should definitely go for a stage II. I own a Stiletto Trident Stage I and i absolutely adore this amp for its genious crunch and rocksounds. But when it comes to the real hard stuff, I need a booster. Crankin' the gain to get chunky mutings doesn't work IMO. But hey, isn't that the way all these old 80's metal-records have been done?
A nice crunchin' stiletto (or marshall in the old days) + a little boost - hell yeah, if that ain't oldschool-Metal!

Ehh, did i already say how great the stilettos are? :roll: :wink:

Hey guys....i'm pretty new to mesa's....in fact i've NEVER liked any mesa I've ever tried. So I've stayed away from them. I recently went to a GC in my area and tried a stiletto ace 1x12 and fell in love. I bought one on evilbay and now have it at home and have been playing it for about a week. I can't find anything I don't like about this amp. It's like every marshall i've ever wanted and then some. I'm just floored with Mesa's attntion to detail in all aspects. Just an amazing product. It looks cool too. All 3 of my PRSi love this amp.
I'm officially a Mesa guy (or whatever you guys call it when you love an amp). Cheers.

Back