Can anoyne post pictures of the reverb tank connections ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prodrigu

Reaction score
I recently bought a headshell on Ebay to convert my Express 5:50 combo into a head (I will post pictures of the transformation soon). I did forget to take pictures of how the reverb tank wires were connected before I disconnected them and now I don't know in the amp chassis which socket if for the input and which one is for the output. The reverb tank itself has it clearly marked but not the chassis. I would very much appreciate if anyone could take pictures of their cables connecting to the sockets in the chassis as well as in the reverb tank in a way that I can associate which wire goes where.

Thank you very much in advance...

Mine has a black wire and a white wire. The black wire goes in the jack closest to the front of the amp, and the white goes in the jack nearest the back of the amp.

ifailedshapes said:
Mine has a black wire and a white wire. The black wire goes in the jack closest to the front of the amp, and the white goes in the jack nearest the back of the amp.

How about in the reverb tank ? Which one goes in the input and output (they are marked in the metal chassis of the reverb tank) ?

Thanks a lot man,

ifailedshapes said:
Aren't we all just the nicest guys you've ever (kinda, technically not, but almost, in a sense) met? :D

Indeed you are. I asked the same questin in The Gear Page and I was completely ignored there, that is the second time it happens to me.

Thanks again,

I've been wanting to try this for a while. I haven't had any lucking finding a headshell that will fit.

Back