calling mesa boogie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamdesoto

Reaction score
is it normal to not get anyone on the phone? do you normally have to leave a message?

knowing what I know about randy smith (I know people who've met the man himself) she probably is

Who's wife? Evan's wife? Tera? Tera Patrick? You sure? :wink: Evan is a great guy with even better taste.

It's usually Debbie that answers...
But anytime I've had to leave a message, I've always gotten a callback. But remember they only work a 4-day week, so don't expect to talk to them on Fridays! Must be nice!

rabies said:
in the catalog I have (think her name is Diane?) she's not hot. she's old. hot is janine lindemulder, briana banks or that other half-Asian/half-white chick that's with the biohazard guy. forgot her name...

Deb's a very kind & tolerant woman who deserves a little respect. She does a good job for a great company and she treats every crazy musician that calls w/courtesy & professionalism.

rabies said:
in the catalog I have (think her name is Diane?) she's not hot. she's old. hot is janine lindemulder, briana banks or that other half-Asian/half-white chick that's with the biohazard guy. forgot her name...

"Hotness" is as subjective as tone. Personaly from the picture I've seen, I'd have to say Deb is defintely attractive.

For me calling Mesa can get either or. Sometimes you luck out and get the receptionist sometimes you just get the general voicemail. Sometimes you get the receptionist and get through to someone and sometimes you just get their voicemail. It is totally hit and miss.

In the 3 or 4 times I've contacted Boogie thru the years , always gotten top notch service . They call back asap and hook me with up the answers I need quickly and professionally . I wish my kid's Dr.'s office had it so together .

And as for Debbie , her appearance is that of a 25 yr old !
:D

Back