Calling all Coliseum owners

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Mark series Coliseum amp(s) do you own?

• Mark IIB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark IIC

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Mark IIC+

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Mark III

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
I voted for the III because I just won it on EBay. Don't have it yet but I am expecting big things.

Wish I would be able to vote in this thread without lying :lol:

My heart is what desires your coli C+, Lesterpaul, so we have a dilemma on our hands. If I had a spare I'd give it to you in a heartbeat though :wink:

In all seriousness though, I bet it sounds immense.

mark 3 blue stripe coli

i'm thinking about trying that tinnitus medicine, this amp is crazy loud and has tons of tone!

I have a Coliseum but its a Coliseum 300.Why dont I see that listed with the other Coliseums.I bought it used a few years ago had all EL34s put in its a real beast.

hey ... missed that topic ... :D

2 MKIIB KRGs from aerosmith
2 MKIIC+ KRGs

looking for a white MKI or MKII head currently ... :wink:

gts said:
6stax said:
I have a Coliseum but its a Coliseum 300.Why dont I see that listed with the other Coliseums.I bought it used a few years ago had all EL34s put in its a real beast.
Didn't mean to leave you out, was basing the poll on Mark Series Coli's
"Which Mark series Coliseum amp(s) do you own?"

I think he means that he has the Coliseum 300 Rack Power amp. A lesser known cousin to the Strategy 400 and Recto 2:100.

On another note, Why are there so many people here with Mark III coli's? I thought they were the rarest? Weren't IIB's the most common?

On another note, Why are there so many people here with Mark III coli's? I thought they were the rarest? Weren't IIB's the most common?

I remember some Mark III Coli's without the Kxxx format. The 78 Mark III Coli's mentioned in the Boogie Files are:
Mark III Series 300: K423 to K500 = 78. There is no word of the further Coli's floating around. :wink:

Back