• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CABS! Electric Amp. VHT. Mesa. Ampeg.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam adams

Reaction score
I have too many cabs. I'm in the Salt Lake City UT area. The closer you are the better. I would prefer not to ship, but am willing to do so at buyers expense.

VHT Fatbottom 4x12. Upgraded 3" casters. Loaded with two Celestion Vintage 30's and two Celestion G12T-75's in an X pattern. $675

Mesa Halfback 4x12. White tolex. Has an additional back panel to make it a fully closed back. Currently loaded with two Eminence Swamp Thangs and two Celestion G12-80's. $425 or I will sell unloaded for $200.

P1040090.jpg

Electricamp 6x12. Serial #001. First ever made(actual cab pictured on the Electricamp website). Stock Eminence Man O Wars. And a live in shock mount road case custom built from Affordable Cases. Make offer!
ad30electric6x12.jpg

DSC02608.jpg

Ampeg Classic 8x10 totally stock. $600
3ampeg810.jpg

I'm interested in trades for the following:
Radial Switchbone ABY Box
Boss FV500L Volume
Boss PS-5 Pitch Shifter
Roland EV-5 Expression
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Mesa Traditional 4x12
Orange 4x12
Rivera QUIANA 100 Top
Orange Rockerverb 100 or AD140
Soldano SLO 100, Avenger, or Decatone.
Mesa Dual or Triple Recto. Trem-O-Verb preferred . No Singles.
Mesa Lone Star Head or 2x12 combo.
Other tube heads and combos.
Telecaster style guitars with maple necks. No pointy guitars please.

Just offer me stuff. Worst I can do is say no.

I don't post on this forum often. So if responses take a while I'm sorry. I post under the same name on HRI and Harmony Central. Your best bet for a quick response is to E-mail me. tovegantinued at gmail.com

Thanks,
-Sam

Latest posts

Back