• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cable / Aeolian console piano FS ***CLOSED***

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
Cable / Aeolian console piano for sale

Piano is in excellent condition with great tone. It has minimal wear on the hammer felts. This is a one owner instrument that was purchased new in 1983. The cabinet has no scratches or dings and dents. The matching bench does have some scratches and wear but is very minimal for its 30 year age. Don't mistake this for a spinet it is taller with direct blow action. (Far superior to the drop blow action of a spinet.)

The piano features:
Made in USA
Lacquered, solid hardwood veneered mahogany cabinet
Solid spruce crowned sound board
Butcher block construction key bed
Direct blow action
US made maple Aeolian Master Touch action
Six back posts
Heavy bell quality cast iron plate
All original hang tags and paperwork

Slideshow

Although there is a minimal audience for this on the forum, I believe it is worth the drive for anyone in Michigan or the surrounding states, and for some in Ontario. I am only 45 minutes from the Ambassador Bridge and the Detroit Windsor tunnel. About 90 minutes from the Blue Water Bridge. Purchaser will be responsible for moving the instrument.

Forum price $1150 including the US made brass piano lamp.
I will also post this on Craigslist in the near future but not at the same deal for forum members.

Since Photobucket recently updated their website I have been having some issue with it. If you can't access the slideshow I will be happy to email pics to you. Just PM your email address.

Price drop, now $1000 including the US made brass piano lamp. This has been on Craigslist for a few weeks. If it doesn't sell soon I will have it moved to my friend's music store on consignment.

Edit: Piano is now on consignment.

Back