• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Piano tuning and repair course.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken j

Reaction score
Piano tuning and repair course.

This course is used but complete. You will receive all of the books, copies of the tests and all tools and piano parts to learn with. Tools include a tuning lever, tuning fork, felt strip, rubber wedges, stick mutes, and regulation adjusting tools. Parts are various parts used to learn the mechanics of the action.

Since this is used you will not receive support from the school. I would only recommend this to one that is a self starter and can learn on your own.

This was purchased through The American School of Piano Tuning. I am selling this at a price far below that of when new.

Also included (not part of the course) is a electronic timing device to help one learn the "beats" involved in piano tuning. This instrument is shop made and will flash an LED lamp at 1 beat per second (1Hz) and at 3 beats per 5 seconds (0.6 Hz). It operates on two 9 volt batteries.

$250

Slideshow
Pictures at the American School site are more detailed than mine.

Since Photobucket recently updated their website I have been having some issue with it. If you can't access the slideshow I will be happy to email pics to you. Just PM your email address.

Back