Cabinet for Mini Rectifier?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nocluejimbo

Reaction score
What cabinets are y'all using with your Mini Rectifiers? Looking for a big-sounding 1x12. Am I best off with the Mini Rectifier 1x12?

I'm using the Mini Rec slant 1x12; like it a lot. I'm going to get the straight Mini 1x12 for a Mini Stack. I'm a big fan of the V30 for this amp.

I've heard good things about the Forte cabinets but have no personal experience with them. The people who have them swear by them, for what that's worth.

I just bought a royal Atlantic 27" 1 12 . Sounds killer with thr mini

I'm using an Avatar traditional with a WGS Vet 30 and couldn't be more happy with it.

I tried every Mesa 1x12, and found them a bit anemic in the low end, there was no thump. I am a lot happier with the MR into a recto 2x12. I also get good results with a 4x10.

elvis said:
I tried every Mesa 1x12, and found them a bit anemic in the low end, there was no thump. I am a lot happier with the MR into a recto 2x12. I also get good results with a 4x10.

That RA at 27" wide sounds anything but small. Does it sound as good as my vertical 2x12" speaker cabinet, NO. But it has plenty of bottom end and thump and is a breeze to move around!

AVATAR 1x12 v30. I too have found the Mesa 1x12 thin sounding. I think this head really shines with a closed back design. The Avatar is slightly larger than the Mesa too. Gets a good deep thump when you want it to.

Latest posts

Back