Built a 6x12 for my RK

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's NICE!! The only thing that would worry me is there is no grille.... Unless you just have it off for the picture. If it were my cabinet, I'd have already put a guitar stand through one of the speakers and my 4 yr old son would have put his finger through all 6 of the cones :shock: (I did that to my dad's amp once, but his only had one speaker).

Very NICE!!!!

JRB, do you have more pics? I'd like to see the back, jacks, etc.

Thanks.

Dave

tele_jas said:
That's NICE!! The only thing that would worry me is there is no grille.... Unless you just have it off for the picture. If it were my cabinet, I'd have already put a guitar stand through one of the speakers and my 4 yr old son would have put his finger through all 6 of the cones :shock: (I did that to my dad's amp once, but his only had one speaker).

Very NICE!!!!
I have the frame for the grill made but I'm still waiting on the cloth.
Here's a shot of the back. I didn't want to show the back because of the bubbles but here it is.
DSCN1090.jpg

here's a site, authorized dealer, that carries official mesa tolex, casters, corners, grille cloth, etc......

vibroworld.com

That looks real good. I see the bubbling you're talking about. Did you use contact cement? I assumed you'd have no grill since you tolexed the baffle. Still, it gives you the option to leave it off.

Elpelotero said:
here's a site, authorized dealer, that carries official mesa tolex, casters, corners, grille cloth, etc......

vibroworld.com

They charge twice as much for the tolex than www.tubesandmore.com

Back