Bought a Roadster today ..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xscottx9

Reaction score
said it would take 2-3 months . How do i deal with wait? .. help me.

more clips please, .. feed me.

Kirkland, WA Guitar Center. 1899$.

now someone buy this **** Voodoo DSL100 ive had for 2 weeks.

The wait SUCKS!!!

I ordered an F-50 in bubinga and wicker on March 31 this year, and they told me to expect to wait between 10 and 12 weeks for delivery. !2 weeks was up on Friday, and it's not here yet. Every time my phone rings I think it's the local GC calling to let me know it's in.

Congrats and good luck with the wait.

I got lucky with my RKII. I happen to work a few blocks from Rudy's Music Shop in NYC. I go there once a week on my lunch break and one day was talking to a salesperson there. I asked if they'd had much interest from customers, in the new RK. He said "Yes!" and told me they had two on order as well as two Roadsters. One of the RKIIs and one of the Roadsters had been spoken for. I left my number and a week later, they called and said the RKII had come in. So I grabbed it.

This is it. Although I sold the cab. I use it with the green cab to left of the Mesa cab in the pic. I made the green one and have another one cooking. I also have Mesa tolex to apply so both of my cabs will have the same skin as the RKII.

RK1.JPG

^^ How do you like it? I am 99% positive I am going to order one. Does it sound every bit as good as a regular Dual Rectifier. Or does it just have more bells and whistles with a little less rectifier?

Hopefully a store around me will get one in so I can try it out. I want one but I'm not buying before trying one out.

jackieTHEjokeman said:
^^ How do you like it? I am 99% positive I am going to order one. Does it sound every bit as good as a regular Dual Rectifier. Or does it just have more bells and whistles with a little less rectifier?

I tried one out at a local shop and loved it. I own a Dual Rec and that was the first question I had....does it have the thick, recto crunch??? I thought it definitely did!!! Channels 3 and 4 are very similar (if not identical) to channels 2 and 3 on my dual rec. Plus you get all the great options on channels 1 & 2, and the reverb, channel assignable rectifier, etc., etc. I can't wait to get one but it's a few months down the road until I can even afford to order one. :cry:

Latest posts

Back