Boss ME - 70

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saminator19

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

i recently bought a BOSS ME - 70 foot pedal and let me tell you, its incredible! i've got all of the great effects i want and some great distortion when selecting the Preamp sounds. But i have one problem. when i use this pedal, i always have the preamp on and set to rectifier and i get an amazing crunchy tone ( similar to that of john Petrucci's :) and i run this through the clean channel on my amp, although when i am playing songs and fooling around and etc. i find that i cant switch to a clean sound with the pedal. i guess i have this problem because i have the preamp selected but is there a way to keep the preamp selected and switch to a clean sound with one foot click instead of bending over and turning the knob when i'm in the middle of playing playing? Is there something that i can click on this pedal that will do that or will i have to buy some sort of other pedal to do so?

i appreciate any help :D

You have to have the preset mode on, that way you can have the recto on ch 1 crunch on ch 2 and clean on ch 3 or which ever order you choose. It should be easy to find in the manual how to switch between preset mode and effects mode.

Latest posts

Back