Boss Effects Pedals and the Effects Loop

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldemchuk

Reaction score
I have a Lonestar Special and would like to know if it is possible to hook up the time delayed pedals (tremelo, chorus, digital delat, and compressor) through the effects loop on the amp. I have tried it but the effects will not engage. They only work if I run them all through the front of the amp. Any suggestions?

Lonnie

just a guess.. NOT A SLAM.. but I would guess you have it hooked up wrong..???? :idea:

again NOT A SLAM.. JMO

Rex

I've had some trouble with using the effects loop in my amp before.. but don't give up on it, it can really be worth the work :D

Spend some time with your manual and use the best settings that it recommends and work around that.. IF you're still having problems, it might be time to get it checked

Lonnie,

Some pedals are not designed to run at the levels that the loop puts out, they are looking for signal at guitar level not line level.

I'd use one pedal at a time b/c it could just be a single pedal is the culprit and the others work fine. Just a guess.

Back