Boogie's In Action

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesserides2005

Reaction score
I thought It would be cool to start a pic thread of our beloved Boogie's in action!

My Roadster's maiden voyage..........passed without incident! I only wished the damned music stand wasn't blocking the rest of it! (Unfortunately, us old farts don't remember lyrics to well anymore so the stand is a neccessity)

DSC04499HalfSize.jpg

HEY, IBANEZ...

YOur bassist wears chick pants..... what's his sister wearing? jk jk

Sorry I had to. i'm just playing around. Seriously though, what's the little ibanez amp for?

I know! He's a hippie! But the best **** hippie bassist you'll find....I'd actually be willing to say that he is one of the better in the state....I do not kid you, he is a god!

Maybe it's the pants :shock:

This gig was a little local one we did for some friends and family....we used the little amp as a PA, just to talk between songs!

I gotcha... hippies are the coolest.

I just couldnt help myself.

I wish our bassist was better, and not so **** whiney.

**** my pictures didnt post... wtf?!

whatever, i have tried to upload the photo like 18 times... every time i preview it, its fine. whatever

here's a link... fucking copmputer

http://image46.webshots.com/46/6/19/74/2860619740089259909SKZNsO_ph.jpg

ibanez4life,

your drummer's ride cymbal is in a very weird position, does he play jazz by any chance ? i only ask because some jazz drummers have positioned their ride up high on a steep angle like that

danny carey from tool positions his like that, and he has a pretty substantial background in jazz playing

You hit it on the dot!

He does play in a Jazz band, yes, but I wouldn't say he is a Jazz drummer....

His biggest influence is Danny Carey....and you can tell in his style! Doing tool covers with him is a lot of fun!

And one more pic:

moreTriplePlayGigpics003.jpg

jesserides2005 said:
I thought It would be cool to start a pic thread of our beloved Boogie's in action!

My Roadster's maiden voyage..........passed without incident! I only wished the damned music stand wasn't blocking the rest of it! (Unfortunately, us old farts don't remember lyrics to well anymore so the stand is a neccessity)

d082a5cc.jpg

What happend to your pick? I want to see it! :( :wink: :p

BigMac5: Oops! I moved some pics around in my photobucket account & forgot that it screws up posts! It should be viewable now.

peace,
-d

Close to a decade with this rig & still going strong! I love my Roadster & my Stiletto, but when it comes to club gig's in a country/rock cover band this baby is still my #1. Easy set-up & tear-down, versatile as hell, & sounds awesome!

SilveradoPics018.jpg

peace,
-d

Latest posts

Back