• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boogie IIC+ Simul-Class EQ Reverb New Bubinga Wood Wicker

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boogiebabies said:
I have looked at this amp and it is all top notch and the real deal.

Todd is a 100% genuine guy with a good eye and ear for great sounding IIC+'s. I would vouch not only for Todd, but the amp.

Ed

P.S.

Give my regards to the kids and the Oscar the Grouch. :D

Thanks Ed! She sold today. I HATED to get rid of this one, it was a good one. But of three I had to make a decision and the other two have a little more edge to them which I liked more. That was the original plan, to buy it and keep the 2 that were better. But when it comes down to it who wants to sell any! :lol: This one was real smooth, great for lead playing. Almost sounded like an old 101 tranny I used to have on a GAIN BOOST.
ps:That carpet is becoming my trademark! :wink:

gwarne said:
Just out of curiosity what are your settings?

Something like:

http://www.chain-metal.nl/mark3/?bg=2&d1=80&d2=65&p2=1&d3=20&d4=20&d5=20&p5=1&d6=80&p6=1&d7=30&p7=1&p=25&g1=100&g2=55&g3=25&g4=65&g5=70&t=TD+IIC%2B+new+fave+9%2F18

I also like the Lead Master Pushed.

Back