Boogie badge

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fxrs

Reaction score
:?: Where can I find a Boogie badge, like on a MK 1? I'd like to replace the Mesa/Boogie badge on my DC-5 for more of an old school look.(if it'll even fit!)

Hey, Welcome to the Board :D

I think that you can still order the Die cast ones from Mesa. They aren't exactly like the original old school ones but still look like them somewhat. At least they say Boogie instead of Mesa/Boogie. I ordered some last year. They aren't too expensive.

Just call Boogie and tell them what you're looking for. You want the one they put on the Mark I reissue (cream colored painted "Boogie" badge), not the one they put on the Mark IVs (which is stamped and kind of silver colored).

I got one earlier this year for my DC-3 and it definitely gives you that old school look (which is exactly what I was looking for as well). The screw holes don't match up, obviously, but if your grille is in good shape, you won't even notice the old screw holes once it's in place. It comes with new screws too.

Cost for me was $12.75 including shipping. Item number, according to the invoice is 800051.

Russ said:
Hey, Welcome to the Board :D

I think that you can still order the Die cast ones from Mesa. They aren't exactly like the original old school ones but still look like them somewhat. At least they say Boogie instead of Mesa/Boogie. I ordered some last year. They aren't too expensive.

welcome back russ!!

Hey FXRS,

Will you be using that old badge you're replacing? I sure could use one.... :)

Edward

Yah, this brings up a question I've had..

On new Mark IV's, do they put "Mesa/Boogie" or the "Boogie" badge?

On Everything? The Catalog is odd, because the Compact combo has Boogie, but every other head is pictured with a "Mesa/Boogie" logo..

Back