Blues/funk/rock'n'roll in a metal style - new clip added

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stoner,

I find all your clips of the highest quality & I really like the way you play. Nice work ! Are you playing an Axis on this clip ? What gage strings ? 9's or 10's ?

Peace ! UdaMann

UDAMANN said:
Stoner,

I find all your clips of the highest quality & I really like the way you play. Nice work ! Are you playing an Axis on this clip ? What gage strings ? 9's or 10's ?

Peace ! UdaMann

Yeah - Musicman Axis with floyd and d-tuna. I use Ernie Ball super slinky (009s). Glad you like the clips - more coming soon!

http://www.soundclick.com/mikestoner/

Very cool ! Are you tapping some of those licks ? Do you have any live clips from you're band ? Not studio stuff. Do you think there's a big difference between 9's & 10's ? Could you play the same way (licks) w/ 10's on your Axis ? Can't wait to hear more.

Peace ! UdaMann

UDAMANN said:
Very cool ! Are you tapping some of those licks ? Do you have any live clips from you're band ? Not studio stuff. Do you think there's a big difference between 9's & 10's ? Could you play the same way (licks) w/ 10's on your Axis ? Can't wait to hear more.

Peace ! UdaMann

I don't do tapping very much - if it sounds like that it is probably fast pull-offs to open strings. No live clips of ROUGH JUSTICE available yet. I've always played 9's and probably always will. I'm recording some more stuff tomorrow so that should be posted on my soundclick page soon.

I've now added a new song using the MESA set-up. It's called "Van Helsing" and if you are a fan of BOC then you'll soon see why. It's a bit more slow and moody, but still heavy. The levels wander about a bit, which I'll fix at some point, but the right feeling is there.

It's on the music page of my website...

http://www.soundclick.com/mikestoner/

Latest posts

Back