• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blue Angel for trade or sale...last chance before ebay

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up a Heartbreaker head yesterday.

Now the Blue Angel really has to go.

Any fair trade will be considered.

If I sell it, I would like to get $800 with the new tubes in it. Otherwise, I can put the originals back in and take $750 for it.

Let me know if you're interested.

Monsta-Tone said:
I just picked up a Heartbreaker head yesterday.

Now the Blue Angel really has to go.

Any fair trade will be considered.

If I sell it, I would like to get $800 with the new tubes in it. Otherwise, I can put the originals back in and take $750 for it.

Let me know if you're interested.

Head or combo? Condition? What does it come with? Age? Any details at all? :)

It's a combo, 1x12, with either a new Mojotone BV H-30. It had a Celestion Heritage 30, but I might want to keep that one.

Serial # is 29, it is one of the 1st ones made. It also has the SUS 4 mounting system.

Smooth black tolex with cane/wicker grill. The tolex has a few scuffs and scratches, but nothing that goes to the wood.

Everything on the amp works perfectly. It has all new tubes, but like I said before, I can put the old ones back in if you want to save a buck.

PM me with an email address and I will send some pics.

What are you looking for in trades? I have a Fender American Deluxe Tele with Barden pups I'm looking to trade for a Blue Angel.

Any interest in a Studio Caliber DC-2?

It's super clean. No rips,dings, etc.
Has footswitch w/ stash bag and a cover.

:D It was early when I typed the 1st post.

The speaker is either a Mojotone BV-30H (Heritage 30 clone), or a Mojotone BV-25M (Greenback clone).

Either speaker is brand new.

The Mojotone BV series consists of the exact parts that the English Celestions have in them. Mojo buys the parts from the original supplier and has them assembled in the US. They are great speakers.

Here is a link to Mojo's site:
http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/faq.asp#BVspeakers

Sorry for the confusion.

Latest posts

Back