• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BLONDE 2x12 Halfback with EVs.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBreinin

Reaction score
Blonde 2x12 halfback with Black Shadow marked EVs. In excellent condition, some minor tears on the bottom left side and some discoloration on the top from the amp feet. Everything else is fine and it is a beast.

$450 OBO plus ACTUAL SHIPPING. I have a box that will fit this beast, but it will not be cheap to ship, I can assure you.

Boogie1.JPG

Mike

does it have the top back pannel?

i remember this one from when it was on ebay.
what is that thing to the left of the top speaker there?

JimAnsell said:
does it have the top back pannel?

i remember this one from when it was on ebay.
what is that thing to the left of the top speaker there?

It is a halfback, the top is open and the bottom is closed. That thing next to the speaker is some goofy holographic sticker of a Dinosaur (Ankylosaurus if my college class on Dinosaurs is still clear enough in my addled brain enough for recall) that I never bothered to remove. My kids liked it, so I left it.

Mike

So that half-back is the 'limited edition Dinosaur model in Blonde Tolex', VERY rare from what I understand... :D

Bump for a great seller!

I am not going to hold out much longer before this hits The Dark Realm of E-Bay.

People always say they are looking for these, well here you go.

If interested, make me an offer.

Mike

Latest posts

Back