• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Black Face Pre-500 Dual Rectifier #R0071 SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seanw

Reaction score
I bought this head about 9 years ago with my High school graduation money. I've loved every minute playing this amp all though over the past few years I've spent much more time listening to music than playing it. I was planning on selling it so I brought it to an authorized Mesa Boogie service center for him to look it over and make sure everything checks out. He cleaned it up, re tubed it and said everything else was fine. He also told me that this was a special one having a pre-500 serial number. I've owned it for this long and I never even knew. :shock: The amp is clean and has never given me any problems. I wouldn't say it's a 10 but for about 15 years old it's looking pretty good. People that are looking at this amp know a hell of a lot more about it than I do so I won't even list the specs. I'm located on the South Side of Chicago and I prefer to do a local deal but add $40 for shipping in the continental US. No international. Asking $1800 or maybe a trade for a used Mcintosh.

:arrow: The Amp Has SOLD

100_1611.jpg

100_1588.jpg

100_1605.jpg

100_1603.jpg

100_1608.jpg

****, if only I had the cash

I bought a used 2006 dual rectifier 3 channel with the mesa 412 cab 1 month ago mint condition for $1,425 USD and that was a good deal

but I've heard these heads are really rare and would love to have one.

but good luck selling, that thing looks amazing for being 15 years old!!!!

Back