Berklee Preparation

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bifferman2966

Reaction score
Anybody know any good books that would help prepare someone for berklee???? I read that the William Levitt Books are what they use the majority of the time. Any help would be appreciated

there's a book that's the official book they use for guitar instruction...I've seen it at Sam Ash and online. It's a series of 3 books if I'm not mistaken, but I've seen a copy where all 3 books are combined into one.

go to the berklee website and you might be able to find it. I think it's purple and green or something.

Just be careful, without proper supervision your apprenticeship might cause you to unleash something wicked that consumes you.

i am gussing your going to berklee in boston, thats sweet im going to be like right down the street from you i live in boston. Good luck man, just have fun and be youself.

Leavitt's books are great. My older brother went there and used those books to teach me when he came back. I use Leavitt's books with my younger son. Yes, you need some supervision, but it builds both your chops and your knowledge..... Enjoy Berklee..... :D

Will Jon Finn be taeching you?????

We is an awsome player,check out the Jon Finn Group and be amazed,

Im sure he is a teacher there

ursinus said:
Leavitt's books are great. My older brother went there and used those books to teach me when he came back. I use Leavitt's books with my younger son. Yes, you need some supervision, but it builds both your chops and your knowledge..... Enjoy Berklee..... :D

Post a link to these books!

not sure of my teacher yet

I keep finding books by William Leavitt...Not sure if it's the same as William Levitt. I"m pretty sure this is it if you read the reviews they talk about berklee

This is the link I found with William Leavitt

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Method-Guitar-Volumes-Complete/dp/0876390114/ref=pd_bbs_1/103-8575601-4045458?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1179784917&sr=1-1

Latest posts

Back