Atheist

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORPSEWORM

Reaction score
We have 4 shows in the US this year. Murderfest in LA, Powerfest In Chicago and 2 shows in Florida(Tampa at the Brass Mug and Miami at Club Favour. Both Chris and I use either Dual or Triple Rectifiers.

Hope to see some of you there.

The LA show is the 24th of this month. Obituary, Repulsion, Deceased, Cretin, Brutal Truth, Pig Destroyer, Waco Jesus Among a few. Here's the site link http://www.losangelesmurderfest.com/

Cheers

Thanks for the link. My bro emailed Kelly a while back and Kelly mentioned something about a DVD for the upcoming shows... any info on this?

Yes, Kelly is working on it. We have to compile all of our material and choose which ones will make the cut. He may have started already but since he lives in FL and we live in GA its hard to tell. He may be waiting to get more footage from these last few tours. I would imagine he wants to add the Graspop fest and Hellfest to it as well. Are you on our Gnostic Myspace site? If so give us a shout and I'll keep you posted on stuff like this.

Sweet! thanks for all the info. No I haven't made the jump to Myspace yet :oops: BUT! when I do I'll be sure to do that. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back