Are the mark IVs still in production?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldwamth

Reaction score
alright, I have been watching the forums here for a while, as i am looking into buying a mark Iv, but one question remains...

excuse me if this sounds really stupid, but are the mark IVs still being made?

it shows it on mesa site, but I have never heard of anyone buying one new, only used, which has kept this burning question burning in my head.

If not thats ok, I can find one used as I have seen them all around.

Welcome to THEE best amp board on the planet !

They will always make the Mark IV, it's one of the best production amps ever made.
If you can't find one new in a store, you can order one straight from Mesa.

Welcome to the board!! You could still buy one new, but IMHO, I would buy used (unless you are planning on getting custom features like hardwood, wicker etc.) If you buy the amp new, the value of the amp (in most cases) depretiates immediately, where as if you buy used, you can sell the amp for about the same price (or more) than what you bought it for. And in my experience MESA's are built to last. I've owned several used boogies now, and I have never had a problem with any of them. Either way, you'll be happy with your mesa! Good luck!

^^^^ easy now...

The used prices I think range from $1300- $1700 sometimes higher depending....you can get lucky if you're patient and look around for all resources...GC used, GBase,
HC, HERE and of course ebay.

18&Life said:
Yes it's a really really really stupid question.
Look at mesa's site,mark IV still there :wink:

You are always so helpful, Sombra. It was not a stupid question, but your response was pretty stupid. :roll:

Anyway, yes, the Mark IV is still being made. One thing I have noticed is that not many Guitar Centers have them in stock anymore. Although they can order them in for you.

Definitely a great purchase. You will NOT be disappointed!
Good luck.

DUDE ! You need to chill out man. You're pissin me off reading you're rant. :x

Were you born knowing everything? The guys a noob and just wanted to know. What's wrong with that ???

I'll stop now before I say something that would get me kicked off this Board.
And I like everyone here too much to worry about a guy who really needs to get laid !!
:wink:

It made me sad.
We have to act like children .
It's a censorship,it's against law.
So I'm sad now.
My mom never said if I see someone saying or doing something stupid,I should close my eyes.
She always said son if you don't agree with something or someone,tell it.
Whatever so I have to apologyse to this noob,sorry you made such a good an inteligent question,I'm an idiot.
Peace now
Cheers

You don't "have to" do anything but my point is..... this isn't a huge political or important environmental or social/racial debate forum.

This new guy to Mesa amps simply wants information about a Mark IV amp. All you seem to have done to help him (and that's partly what this board is for) is ...NOTHING !

Can I say just one more thing ?please ?
Going to a Boogie Board and asked if MARK IV is still in production tells me that he doesnt even know what is a MARK IV. :cry:
The best BOOGIE amp ever. :cry:
But ok I have to respect the rules.
I won't do it again but you have to be my friend .
Deal ?
luck

Well then....
when I look back it does kinda sound stupid but for some reason all those things added up and it was killing me and I had to know.

Im gonna go try one out as soon as possible and If i like it, I may pick it up on the spot with a roadster or recto 212.

Back