anything tremoverb

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbomb

Reaction score
any tips on getting a good hard rock/metal sound out of the tremoverb combo? also im using a pod xt live just for effects,but get horrible sound. im plugging guitar into pod in,then comming out of pod into front of amp.it seems like i get no effects from pod and total change in tone.please help

thanx mike :(

Run the PODxt through the FX loop. You'll have to change the values in the PODxt some but it won't interfere with the guitar input as much. That's what I did with my Triple Rectifier and my PODxt Live when I had it. There should be no reason why you shouldn't be able to get a good metal tone out of a T-verb (I have 2 and they both get great metal tones).

Now that I've said that, when I use my Tele style guitar (single coil), I don't get a good metal tone.... Any humbucker sounds beefier through a rectifier than a single coil (and this is coming from a guy that loves single coils)...... And you may not be using single coils, but I'm adding that incase you are.

Try the FX loop and PODxt and see if that works.

Thats my $.02 worth :wink:

thanx for the advice,im getting some pretty good tones i just need to tweak alittle more i guess. as far as the pod xt live i tried it in the fx loop and it alters my tone abit i think my truoble is i need to get all the levels correct such as input destination on pod and fx send on amp. but anyway thanx again and if you think of anything else let me know.

mike

Hmmm im Michael too and i play a t verb combo LOL
That class as even thing tremoverb LOL
What guitars do u play through it?

i mostly play an ibanez s series 470,somtimes a strat with hbs, and a jackson dinky.

great name by the way

Latest posts

Back