Anyone tried the new EV's yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomad

Reaction score
I've seen em on the Web but havent seen where someone was using them.

I saw the Black Label and the Classic (or something like that).

Has someone bought the EV name and producing or is it the same bunch?

I had one. It blew, and then was reconed under warranty. It sounded really good. I had a original reconed at the same time and I couldn't tell a difference.

EV's the same company as it always has been.

Restless Rocks said:
Hey Phy, how in the hec did you blow an EVM???? What type of hearing aide do you use now?

I was there when the secret recipe was discovered. One part MkIIC+ Coliseum, one part EVM "Classic" thiele, three parts Alabama Mesa Mafia :twisted:. I was also in denial that it could be done with a guitar amp. Thank goodness for the warranty.

That is insane. I bet she sounded really good right before she went. :D

Hey Joey you gonna have to make a trip to Ga with the Boogies and stack em up in the Beasley Studio.

Restless Rocks said:
Hey Phy, how in the hec did you blow an EVM???? What type of hearing aide do you use now?

What? :p

Joey and Mike come down and transcribe stuff to paper for me.

phyrexia said:
Restless Rocks said:

What? :p

Joey and Mike come down and transcribe stuff to paper for me.

I would not be suprised if they had security camera photos of the two of us under the counter at Bailey Bros. Music. The caption would read: "NO ENTRANCE!" "If one of them is carrying a giant transformered Boogie, call the law". We made some noise. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heh heh..I wasnt so much worried about getting thrown out-I was worried about Phyrexia being banned from the whole **** 5 Points area!!-it convinced me to invest in a few more ev's, so good things came out of it fer sure!

Latest posts

Back