Anyone know the exact measurments for..UPDATE on 212 project

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
I'm looking at an empty Soldano 2x12 cabinet on ebay that will fit a chassis that is 24 1/2 x 9 1/2....... I just seen this auction, it has 3 hours left and my Rectoverb is sitting at a locked night club right now. If anyone is up and has access to thier Rectoverb combo, could you measure the chassis for me, Please??? Thanks in advance

heres a link to the auction so you can see we beat the clock. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7348706455&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Tele,

On Ebay they're selling an ATA case that measures 27 1/4 " x 12 1/4" x 20 1/2" high for the ROV.... I have a series 1 that is at least 26" wide and 11 deep.

tele_jas said:
I'm looking at an empty Soldano 2x12 cabinet on ebay that will fit a chassis that is 24 1/2 x 9 1/2....... I just seen this auction, it has 3 hours left and my Rectoverb is sitting at a locked night club right now. If anyone is up and has access to thier Rectoverb combo, could you measure the chassis for me, Please??? Thanks in advance

heres a link to the auction so you can see we beat the clock. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7348706455&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Well, I guess I'm about to find out if my Rectoveb Chassis will fit........ I won the auction!! I feel sick!!! :oops:

The guy finally contacted me (I didn't see until I woke up) and the Soldano cab will hold a Chassis that is 24 1/2 wide and 9 1/2 deep.. The 9 1/2 part is at the narrowest point, it has that indentation (or cuttout) on the front so my knobs in the front won't be sticking out too far but I'm worried about my knobs in the back.

Like I said, I guess I'll find out in about a week!

Oh yeah, why did I get this cab? I've been trying to figure out a way to make my Rectoverb combo a 2x12 now for about 2 months. If it all works, I'll have a mis-matched set of speakers for a while. I have a Peavey Scorpion or a 30+ year old VOX celestion that I can use. I'll try both to see what sounds best with the Black Shadow....... And eventually get another Black Shadow or something closer than the above mentioned speakers.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I give up!! I bought that 2x12 Soldano cab on ebay and it got here yesterday and I messed around with it for a few minutes before realizing the quality that Boogie puts in their cabs is sooooooooo much better than most other companies out there!! That Soldano cab is particle-board junk and would probably rattle apart with boogie parts in it...... Nah, it's not that bad but it does feel very cheap and weighs about half the weight as the boogie 1x12 cab. Looks like the Purple Soldano cab is back off to ebay and I'll either have to be happy with a Rectoverb 1x12 or look for a shelled Tremoverb 2x12 combo (or a complete one).

Latest posts

Back