Anyone in Denver? Roadready 4x12 with EVM12Ls...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whoopysnorp

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-4x12-Speaker-Cabinet-Road-Ready-Anvil-Cab_W0QQitemZ280185989525QQihZ018QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Seems like I've seen that auction before...must have been relisted. Somebody grab it! Bring a stout friend with you; you'll need him!

I know, right? That thing's going to cost a mint to ship. It's gotta weigh 130 pounds plus. I bid on it in a heartbeat.

lockbody said:
$100 to ship that is a steal.

Agreed....

but, after buying a bunch of metal grill cabs....the speakers tend to be damaged since there is not a cloth protecting the speakers.

devilrob1979 said:
I know, right? That thing's going to cost a mint to ship. It's gotta weigh 130 pounds plus. I bid on it in a heartbeat.

My 4x12 top half-back's shipping weight was 145lb and it cost $149 to ship it to ship it across the country via UPS.

psychodave said:
Agreed....

but, after buying a bunch of metal grill cabs....the speakers tend to be damaged since there is not a cloth protecting the speakers.

Really? I would think the metal grille would provide more protection than the cloth would. This cab would have had a front lid at some point, though it's not mentioned in the auction, so it must have been lost years ago. The speakers look fine to me in the pictures.

lockbody said:
My 4x12 top half-back's shipping weight was 145lb and it cost $149 to ship it to ship it across the country via UPS.

If it was a half-back I'm guessing it wasn't the Roadready cab, right? Considering the fact that this one is and it contains the EVMs...I hate to even think about moving that sucker around.

Latest posts

Back