Anyone have experience with the ltd lynch models?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AustinK

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a backup for my parker and like the george lynch ldt bengal models. So if anyone has any input onto how they are would be great.

I am looking at the gl600-mt or the newer/cheaper gl200-mt

thanks

I have played them a bit, and found the necks to be pretty thick, but I do have smaller hands. Other than that I liked them.

tonefreak25 said:
I have played them a bit, and found the necks to be pretty thick, but I do have smaller hands. Other than that I liked them.

I agree about the neck size. I was surprised at how full they are. The screamin demon pickups are nice sounding, but they are pretty low output.

I actually got one of those GL-256's off of craigslist by a guy here in Nashville for $150 - and its a pretty awesome guitar for the money. He put in a Seymour Duncan nickel cover humbucker in the bridge - I I believe its a SH1N but it SCREAMS Van Halen I... It get's the most amazing tones I have to say... The craftsmanship of the guitar is pretty bad and the fake distressing is pretty bad too but I plan to just repaint the thing either black or maybe sunburst and distress it myself...

You can check it out here on a Satriani cover I "tried" :) The gain setting on this clip was pretty low, and as I mentioned at higher gain settings you can get Van Halen I tones for DAYS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzPtcvUJRXM

It's a shredder for sure.

hmm. I'm not a fan of thick necks.

So are there any other single pickup/floyd style guitar for fairly cheap?

I have big hands so i might just need to try it

Latest posts

Back