Anyone happen to pick this one up?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rampage

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-mark-IIC-amplifier_W0QQitemZ300125959493QQihZ020QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like someone got a nice amp.

holy ****... look at the winning bidder, and check out the last 10 or 20 things he's bought... who is this and how does he have so much money??!!

eltrain858 said:
holy ****... look at the winning bidder, and check out the last 10 or 20 things he's bought... who is this and how does he have so much money??!!

Well... he seems to like boost pedals. :shock:

It probably is a real C+. For $3k for a tolex head I would want to know more than that the s/n is between 11*** and 14***. It's hard to tell from the pic's but it looks like 12xxx?

gts said:
eltrain858 said:
Yeah I was going to mention this too. He bought that Simul no EQ combo in bubinga that was selling a month back on ebay. The one that blues player used and was selling because he was moving from Iowa to Chicago.

That's two C+'s for $3k each in about a month. And he's bought a few other "deep pocket" items too for "deep pocket" money. This person (guy?) isn't hunting bargains. Sees something he/ she wants and buys it!

$3k is chump change to many people (not me unfortunately). There are people that routinely spend $20k+ on guitars and some amps. At $3k C+'s are a bargain to many.

Let's wait and see what they are selling for in 5 years :D

sundaypunch said:
It probably is a real C+. For $3k for a tolex head I would want to know more than that the s/n is between 11*** and 14***. It's hard to tell from the pic's but it looks like 12xxx?

The head shell looks to be a (NON-original) newer model with leather corners and a newer style logo. And that SUS mounting system is very rare on a head. :?:

i bid 1800 in a feeble attempt to meet the reserve, but within like 10 minutes someone hit the buy it now.

no way i could come up with 3k right now :cry:

eltrain858 said:

Moey isnt the real question... can he play or is he just gonna talk about all of the cool gear he has... :wink:

psychodave said:
eltrain858 said:

Moey isnt the real question... can he play or is he just gonna talk about all of the cool gear he has... :wink:

i hate those type's!!!!!!

i have a guitar student who is 50 something and can playing alittle guitar.. he has a 59 strat,68 tele and a strat with the serial number 00045... it's the 45 EVER made as well as a number of martin's and gibson act guitars.. he come's to lesson's with one of his guitar's.. and said you can play it if you want, you will make it sing... sad

Latest posts

Back