anyone get the VOODOO mod?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trace, I'm glad you came on here respectfully defending your product. Welcome to the Boogie Board.

Thank you for the warm welcome Guitarzan. I am the last person to take part in any kind of flame war as in the end nothing good ever seems to come from it. I am happy to help here on the boards where ever I can and of course as time allows (I need to figure out how to squeeze more hours into a day--ha, ha)

Have a great day guitarzan! :)
Trace

voodooamps said:
I am thinking about getting my road king voodoo modded? I don't even know if they will do a road king? any opinions upsides or downsides?

Hello Loopjunkie - As another gentleman was kind enough to point out, we do not offer to modify the Mesa Road Kings. I am sorry we could not be of help to you in that respect.

Have a great day guys
Trace

Trace, any plans to modify Roadsters or Roadking II's in the near future?

Trace,

I'm not a Voodoo customer nor have I ever spoken with you before. I just want to say that I think you should be commended for being honest and forthcoming in these posts and the one about the Stiletto mods.

Good luck.

Dave

I am a VERY HAPPY and Satisfied VooDoo Amps customoer. Trace and company modded my Brand New Dual Rec 3ch 15 days after I purchased it and I couldn't be happier. The cleans are good, the gain is more useable on every mode of every channels and the presence and clarity are greatly increased across the board. And the cleans are only second to my Lonestar Classic, btw.

I had the Mercury Magnetic OT put in at the same time.

If you have a DR that is very close to what you want but is not quite there, send it to Trace.

This is the second amp I've had modded and I'm VERY happy with both amps.

Bottom line, you have to know what you want the amp to do FIRST. If you can explain to Trace what you want and he can do it for you, you will be happy with his work.

We have received a lot of emails as well as phone calls regarding this. Let me first say that we do plan on offering both Standard as well as Deluxe Modifications for both the Roadsters and Roadking II Series. We are simply waiting to see how the amps fair in the market place before offering the modifications.

To clarify; I am not suggesting that the Series II will have any reliably issues, problems, etc. Again we are simply waiting to make sure all is well before offering our modifications.

Have a great day BigMac5! :)
Trace

Trace, I'm not a Voodoo customer nor have I ever spoken with you before. I just want to say that I think you should be commended for being honest and forthcoming in these posts and the one about the Stiletto mods.

I was just being myself but thank you very much for the overly kind words Dave, it's greatly appreciated to say the very least

I hope all is well with you and yours
Trace

voodooamps said:

We have received a lot of emails as well as phone calls regarding this. Let me first say that we do plan on offering both Standard as well as Deluxe Modifications for both the Roadsters and Roadking II Series. We are simply waiting to see how the amps fair in the market place before offering the modifications.

To clarify; I am not suggesting that the Series II will have any reliably issues, problems, etc. Again we are simply waiting to make sure all is well before offering our modifications.

Have a great day BigMac5! :)
Trace

Thanks for the Info trace, make sure you let us know when and if these mods are available.

Back