Anyone ever mod a Rectoverb combo and put another speaker in

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tele_jas

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone has thought about that?? Getting another speaker and having 2 speakers in your ROV?? This would mean a little bit of mod-ing and taking the front speaker board out and replacing it with one with 2 speaker holes in it.

No, I haven't flipped my lid I'm just wondering because it's big enough for 2 speakers if anyone has done that.... I'm sure I'm not the firs to think of this - am I??

I think for all the time and effort involved it would be much more cost effective to just buy an extension cab, however, that leads to more **** to haul arround, which kinda defeats the purpose of a combo doesent it?

Good grief man, the thing weighs a ton already, I'd be more inclined to TAKE a speaker out :D

PS - get a 1 or 2 12" cab...your back will thank you later.

tele_jas said:
Just curious if anyone has thought about that?? Getting another speaker and having 2 speakers in your ROV?? This would mean a little bit of mod-ing and taking the front speaker board out and replacing it with one with 2 speaker holes in it.

No, I haven't flipped my lid I'm just wondering because it's big enough for 2 speakers if anyone has done that.... I'm sure I'm not the firs to think of this - am I??

TheRazMeister said:
Good grief man, the thing weighs a ton already, I'd be more inclined to TAKE a speaker out :D

PS - get a 1 or 2 12" cab...your back will thank you later.

Seriously!

I have a F100 combo, and its not even funny howmuch that thing weighs.
My Marshall 4x12 actually weighs less!

Back