Anybody go DOWN with there 750Hz slider lately?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eet fuk

Reaction score
I used to always go right between the bottom and middle line, but now I like it with the bottom of the slider sitting on top of the bottom line. And I even used to keep it at the middle line before that. :? Hearing hangover. :lol:

Yeah I keep mine about the same as you do now, bottom of the slider just above the bottom line.

I am very moody with the 750 slider... Sometimes I keep it a hair below center line, sometimes I put it down close to bottom line. The other slider I like to tweak is the 6600, which travels between top and center line, while the others stay pretty much where they're set (80 at middle line, 240 and 2200 at top line), but 750 is the one I mess with the most.

super :D what setting for the eq in a studio 22+ would you recommend me for a creamy lead tone?thx guys:D

Tacoiardul said:
super :D what setting for the eq in a studio 22+ would you recommend me for a creamy lead tone?thx guys:D

This is my favorite shape for leads ...

80 ~ just above middlle.
240,750,6600 ~ near the top line.
Then slide 2200 all the way up in down to find a ton of great tones.

that 750hz isn't ear pleasing to me.
i like keeping the slider kind of in the middle of the bottom line.
i'll go a tad above that bottom line at the most.

the most "unpleasing" slider for me is the 6600.for some reason i can't turn it up more than half,it becomes way to trebly for my taste

Latest posts

Back