Any1 have a LSS for sale?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krnstressv8

Reaction score
does anybody have a Lone Star Special 2x12 to sell, i want something that is nearly in perfect condition, if not, really unnoticable scratches, please respond. I live in suburbs of Chicago IL.

Hey simonich:

Just noticed you're selling a LSS 2 X12. I hope you're not 'deserting' the 'Lonestar-camp' completely!

I also noticed that you have a PRS SE Soapbar II...and that's what prompted this post. I have 'Strats' and clones galore...and I know what they'll do in a Lonestar.....

.......but I have been looking at the same model PRS...the PRS SE Soapbar II that you have...and I wondered...

....What are your impressions of it through a Lonestar?

Thanks, Charles

Nope, not abandoning the Lonestar camp! I love the Special. Just considering moving to a head/cab setup because I'm moving the combo around a lot more now than before.

Overall I love the Soapbar II platform. I do not like the stock pickups. The neck is ok, but bridge is too thin. I've ordered some Lollar's with an overwound bridge, which should help a great deal.

That said, the hotter/grainer sound of the PRS through the LSS works really well. Though I clearly prefer it on channel 1, which is consistent with the other thread. :D While I don't dislike channel 2, I don't think it suits the PRS to my ear as well as my strat with (relatively) lower output pickups.

Latest posts

Back