Any suggestions on a good reverb pedal?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricTurkey4369

Reaction score
I have the Boss RV-3 right now and its a little too crazy for me. The reverb isnt long and 'nice sounding', or it could just be the settings on the pedal. I heard the Holy grail reverb was good too. If anyone has the RV-3 can you suggest any settings for a blues lead tone?

I really like my TC Electronic Nova Reverb pedal. allows you to set two different reverbs to toggle between at one time. Has several types of reverb- spring, hall,plate, and room. Waiting for Eventide to come out with a reverb pedal to add to their factor series since it should be able to be controlled by Midi.

I had an RV-5 and did like it, My friend had a electro harmonix holy grail and I thought that was pretty killer. He replaced the holy grail with a Malekko Spring Chicken Reverb LE pedal which i played with for a few minutes and really dug it, sounded like real spring reverb if you like spring..

Hermida makes a nice single knob reverb (similar to the Lee jackson Mr. Springy).

Latest posts

Back