Any peeps here use a Mac?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluntage

Reaction score
I am looking to replace my PC desktop with a Mac and was looking for suggestions. What model do you have? What do you like/dislike about it?

Thanks!

i have an 21inch imac. Music wise im running Pro tools mbox 2 and BFD drum application. Looks fab, screen is great, wouldnt use a PC again ever. Only problems i have is that it occasionally freezes on the internet web pages, no idea why.

Nice! I am considering an iMac rather than their laptop offerings... either 17" or 20". Looks to be the most cost effective way to get into a Mac with decent specs. I also intend to use it for recording (such as you) as well as normal desktop duties.

iMac 17 inch display been using macs for 5 yrs now and you coulndt pay me to go back to a windows machine.i have since purchased 2 12 in display ibooks for wife and kid

I got a MacBook in January...needless to say, "once you go mac, you never go back." It really is that simple.......the design and architecture of the Operating System and the electronics, that is.

I've never seen a cleaner more straightforward interface. I'm not a computer guy, and I don't have to be one to figure out that this machine is simply made better. Imagine taking Windows and chopping off everything you hate about it. Welcome to Mac.

It's like taking the blanket off of your amp and cranking the tubes to 10.

bluntage said:
I am looking to replace my PC desktop with a Mac and was looking for suggestions. What model do you have? What do you like/dislike about it?

Thanks!

I've got a new intel iMac. No viruses/spyware/random errors. It's still performing just as well as when I first got it.

Latest posts

Back