Any more resources for us DC 5 owners

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allmostawake

Reaction score
Didn't see anything in the settings category about DC -5 Cam anyone point me to some resources. Allmostawake

The best DC-5 resource we have (IMO) is a gentleman who posts under the name of Edward. Do a search for his posts and you will reach DC-5 nirvana.

I am humbled ...but surely you have mistaken me for someone that actually knows something. :D Or heck, maybe you actually mean another "Edward" and I'm muscleing into his spotlight....

I've had mine and played it for nearly 10 years now, and have learned her well ...we're like old buddies. Done a few things to "personalize" the tone to suit me better, as well. When other amps/gear have come in and out my door over the yeeears, the DC5 is a keeper, no doubt. But I am no expert ...there are others here who actually can fill that title. Try MonstaTone and of course BoogieBabies. Quite a few others, too, but those are the names that come off the top of my head. But if you want an opinion on this or my MKIII, that's something I have in spades :D

Edward

i had a dc-5 for a while. i recorded my band's demo with it. you can check it out in my sig. what type of tones are you looking for?

Latest posts

Back