Any british Express owners out there

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesanomad100

Reaction score
Hi there was just wondering if there are any British express series owners here on this forum,If so how much,I've seen a retail here for about £1000
I'm sure my local mesa dealer will be able to do a better deal for me as I spend WAAAAAAAYYYY too much money in that shop.I havent ever payed retail on anything,strings,capo's,tuners,pedals,amps,guitar I just take the picks no way am I spending money on plastic

anyway some insight would be great and where you bought it/saw it would help as well

Euan

mesanomad100 said:
Hi there was just wondering if there are any British express series owners here on this forum,If so how much,I've seen a retail here for about £1000
I'm sure my local mesa dealer will be able to do a better deal for me as I spend WAAAAAAAYYYY too much money in that shop.I havent ever payed retail on anything,strings,capo's,tuners,pedals,amps,guitar I just take the picks no way am I spending money on plastic

anyway some insight would be great and where you bought it/saw it would help as well

Euan

Interesting... Over here in the States, Mesa prices are fixed. No one can drop them unless Mesa authorizes it. Are you able to negotiate them down in the UK?

yup, ive been able to barter an f-series down by about 20% previously :wink:

i think its to with the amps coming to us via a distributor and not direct :?

well yeh,we normally do get them down a bit from there list price,when I bought my first Nomad100 the list price from westside distribution was £2249(approx.$4400).I managed to get it down to £1400($2800).

I guess its because we are charged so much for boogies that its rediculous and there is a big profit margin in them so the retailers can afford to drop the price considerably

as for my second nomad100(bought like new old stock),I knew the guy behind the counter really well so he gave me it for £750($1500),I told him I would need to retube her so could he take a further £100 of the price for new tubes and he did

not bad I saynot bad at all

Euan

Back