Any 2010 namm rumors that have merit

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I've heard from my direct and credible sources sounds interesting, but not ground breaking in terms of new models (although there could be, but I haven't heard much about that). Look to the past for the future and right some wrongs. :wink:

The TransAtlantic.

EL84 output, small chassis, minimal features, under $1000. Dunno if it will debut at Winter or Summer NAMM, but it's coming.

My rep at boogie couldn't give me any details :x but he told me at one time that there would be something "totally new that they havent done before" and that it has been years in the works... but later on I got a totally different vibe, that it really isn't anything mind-blowing that they will have.

The mixed signals indicate to me that they have a new design but it isn't ready in time for NAMM.

Bottom line is there will be something new. An under $1000 amp would be awesome. A channel switching electra dyne would disappoint me... it's fine as it is, and the simplicity is appealing.

Totally agree on the ElectraDyne . They did the R&D on that so leave it as it is . To channel switch that amp would defeat the purpose or direction they went with it .

Back