Another Stiletto Ace sample

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insideout

Reaction score
I threw this together in about an hour and a half today - so yes, there's plenty of mistakes in there . I think there's probably too much reverb on the first part of the solo as well, but hey, I have the rest of my life to tweak right .

Clean and high gain rhythm, OD lead and high gain lead are all through the Stiletto Ace and G Major. Bass recorded direct through TonePort, and drums are Ezdrummer. Nothing fancy - just wanted to give you a few more samples. As always, the recording doesn't capture the true magic of the amp, but I'm not a producer so give me a break will ya :lol:

click the link below, then click music (under navigation). Stiletto Jam is on the top of the list.

http://www.soundclick.com/insideoutUS

neat, I agree about the reverb but I think you did a nice job capturing the tone of that magical amp. the lead could stand to be a tad bit louder in the mix too but other than that I really enjoyed it

thanks for sharing

Very nice. I love the beginning it was smooth and calming. Then you open her up and that lead tone...just sweet. A great example of the Ace.

Thanks for sharing. :D

My favorite Ace recordings!

by the way, what pickups do you have?

Would you mind sharing those backing tracks? Specially the bluesy oneD :D

Wow! Thanks guys. I appreciate the nice feedback. 8)

Barneyc4, I used my Ibanez S540 with Dimarzio Evolution pups on both of these. The bridge is a double, and the neck is a stacked double.

The blues clip was a backing track that I can share when I'm not on my work computer :? . I'll try to get it posted tonight. This newer one was not a backing track.

Thanks again for the nice feedback guys :D

The blues clip was very nice! when i saw you only have a 1X12 combo i was suprised. You give me gas for a stilleto ace!

I agree with Abe. Thats the sweetest Stiletto ive heard. Sounds really lush and Botique, I love it!

Wish you had a recording of it through a 4x12. :)

Thanks guys 8) . Believe me, I wish I had a 4x12 too :lol: .

It took a little while, but I posted the blues backing track on my soundclick page for those who requested it. For those who liked the more recent one that I wrote, feel free to send me loads of cash :lol:

insideout said:
I threw this together in about an hour and a half today - so yes, there's plenty of mistakes in there . I think there's probably too much reverb on the first part of the solo as well, but hey, I have the rest of my life to tweak right .

Clean and high gain rhythm, OD lead and high gain lead are all through the Stiletto Ace and G Major. Bass recorded direct through TonePort, and drums are Ezdrummer. Nothing fancy - just wanted to give you a few more samples. As always, the recording doesn't capture the true magic of the amp, but I'm not a producer so give me a break will ya :lol:

click the link below, then click music (under navigation). Stiletto Jam is on the top of the list.

Absolutely BRILLIANT STUFF!!! Loved it. I wish I could play like that.

That was so awesome. Holy crap. I've just listened to it 3 times and I'm ready for number 4 lol. I'm thinking about a gmajor for my mark 4 how do you like it ?

Hi insideout,

Really like these ACE clips!

I love that tone!

I just brought home a ACE 1x12 combo from GC, so I can evaluate. So far I'm not getting that sweet "lead" tone you are getting!

Are you going straight from the Ibanez into the ACE? Are you using any pedals?

Thanks,
-egkor (Gary K)

Latest posts

Back