Another Mark V video from Youtube

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guitarmaster said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdXX3_EyoT8&fmt=18
by http://www.westsidedistribution.com
PS : Not mine video.............

My amp doesn't have the screen on the back like this one, mine has the usual aluminum bar across the back to protect the tubes. Not that it matters or anything, just happened to notice.

That sounds good!!!

Now, I,m not normally a negative type person. However I,m starting to get somewhat pissed at my dealer. This cat promised me one of the first heads to be had/built was coming to their shop. Now here,s one over flippin seas!

Called the place today (not a GC by the way) to try and get an update, perhaps a tracking # to find out if it,s on the way at least. Told me to hold tight, they,d check it out and call me back... no call back, nothing

I,m started to feel bamboozeled here folks...told something to close a sale.

I almost went with MH too, way back when they were first taking orders. Only reason I did,nt was because I figured why have something shipped with the risk/cost that involves if it was,nt necessary. Plus, I was just trying to throw the business to the hometown fella,s.

Oh well, ya live & learn...and continue to wait.

danyeo1 said:
Why the F**K am i looking at one in the UK when there's none here in the USA?

+2

I live 90 minutes from Petaluma!!! I WANT MY HEAD!!

danyeo1 said:
Why the F**K am i looking at one in the UK when there's none here in the USA?

+3

Thats what I,m saying! (even though there is one confirmed head owner on this board) All of these other folks here, some ordered back in jan., feb., and somebody has their amp in the UK, and we don,t? If someone can, please explain how this is to me?

Really...if someone could, I,d like to know...and Mark Fore is right there **** near next door?!

What the mother f***?!

That was ****.

I want to see someone wail on this amp! Why can't people play something interesting other than rote learned blues, metallica covers or cheap satriani rip off sounding licks.

Play something interesting please.

It is possible that the head was a promo model for Europe. It was stated that the first 20-30 made were used for demo's and conventions. This video may have been a holdover/leftover from a Mesa Rep in Europe rather then a fresh new shipped to Europe amp.

Mungo Zen said:
It is possible that the head was a promo model for Europe. It was stated that the first 20-30 made were used for demo's and conventions. This video may have been a holdover/leftover from a Mesa Rep in Europe rather then a fresh new shipped to Europe amp.
Well, the video was taken at an amp shop.

I would think because this is an Export model running on 230v power, is part of a different batch to the regular ones being assembled. Maybe Mesa did a small Export run to be demoed in their various countries?

And I hate to be a pr!ck but I agree that the licks in this vid were cliche. It was good of them to post a clip though. This other new video really does a nice overview of the all channels and played really well. http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=36165

Latest posts

Back