And then there was one...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklight_uk

Reaction score
I just sold my Orange Tiny Terror and have gotten rid of all my stereo stuff.

Basically i got sick of lugging two amps around, running between both sides of the stage at gigs to set levels and change settings, and tripping over cables all the time! Now it's just me and my DC-5 combo which i have fallen in love with!

The greatest thing is that with the money i made i can now go pedal shopping! I'm looking at a Blackstar HT-Dist, another DIY pedal from buildyourownclone.com (a tremolo), a Korg Pitchblack tuner and a Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso to boost it all back up again.

I'm also really interested in the EHX Micro POG and the Wiggler but that little lot would set me back a little too much, so they're in the pipeline.

Payday tomorrow as well! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I have a Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso and love it. I never turn it off.... ever. I works great with all my amps. It's my only 'can't live without' pedal.

Yeah they look great and really handy that they're so small too! The main reason i'm buying one is because i want to 1) Boost up my level after the tonal maze of my pedalboard, and 2) I want more clarity in my distortion and more girth in my cleans. The Super Chili looks perfect!

Back