Amp Gizmo or CFX 4?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhguitar1

Reaction score
Which works better with a Roadster head? I am between the 2 of them. I have a G-Major and have yet to buy a midi controller.

Thanks

I bought a CFX4 to use with my old Nomad, and now I use it with my Stiletto Ace. Great gear from Axess, highly recommended.

+1 on Axess. I have not tried the Amp Gizmo, but I have used the CFX 4 with my Mark IV. I also have the GRX-4 and the MFC-5 that I use as my MIDI controller. I have a GMajor also. All great stuff.

Friend of mine just bought the RJM RG-16 to use with his RK. Plans to use a midi controller to control the RK and his G-Force. I'll assume since allows you to can control all the funtions RK using midi, the roadster wouldnt be a problem.

I think I am going to go with the CFX4. I just bought a Rocktron Midi Mate as well as a BB Preamp pedal. Does anyone use the Midi Mate? I couldn't afford the Ground Control Pro and the FCB1010 sounds like it is very unreliable.

jhguitar1 said:
I think I am going to go with the CFX4. I just bought a Rocktron Midi Mate as well as a BB Preamp pedal. Does anyone use the Midi Mate? I couldn't afford the Ground Control Pro and the FCB1010 sounds like it is very unreliable.

i use the midi mate. it's great to control my axess stuff (i have the CFX4 and the GRX4) and my G major. it's easy to program and haven't had any problems onstage yet!

Latest posts

Back