• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Advice needed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdonne

Reaction score
I have a mkIII head and a older mesa 4x12 cabinet. I only play at home now and it is just way to big for my needs now. I am considering possibly selling the whole rig and getting a smaller amp to practice on or keeping the head and getting a smaller cabinet. I am pretty attached to the head and would have a difficult time letting it go so, I am leaning towards selling the cabinet.

How much could I expect to get for the 4x12 cabinet if I sell it? I bought it in 1996, it's the older style with metal grille, half top open/ bottom closed. It's been used lightly and is in great shape. I will send pictures if anyone is interested.

If anyone is looking to sell a decent mesa 1x12 cabinet please let me know.

Thanks!

kdonne said:
I have a mkIII head and a older mesa 4x12 cabinet. I only play at home now and it is just way to big for my needs now. I am considering possibly selling the whole rig and getting a smaller amp to practice on or keeping the head and getting a smaller cabinet. I am pretty attached to the head and would have a difficult time letting it go so, I am leaning towards selling the cabinet.

How much could I expect to get for the 4x12 cabinet if I sell it? I bought it in 1996, it's the older style with metal grille, half top open/ bottom closed. It's been used lightly and is in great shape. I will send pictures if anyone is interested.

If anyone is looking to sell a decent mesa 1x12 cabinet please let me know.

Thanks!
where are you located? I got lots of stuff to trade and would also pay. I want one of these.

FYI - I just picked one up used loaded with 4 V30's for $350. Sounds great and I am happy with the deal (very happy actually).

Are you still interested in selling your 4x12 cabinet? If so, I'm interested and will pay you a fair price for it.
Where are you located?
Thanks,
Doug3980

Back