Added a Metal Muff.......results.....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
Ridiculously CRUSHING.....got a good deal on one, dropped the cash without second thought, got home and plugged it in...sounded "ok"...added some gain, dialed it in for a bit (front ending the clean channel, no revervb), sounds good...the EQ is very powerful on this- I didnt give EH enouh credit for this circuit.
Today, I had a few minutes with the amps volume up slightly more than last night...well, you know how when the Dyne gets a little bit "open" with volume and some magic starts? I fired up this pedal at that point and it felt like I was boring holes in concrete.....tonite at rehearsal I am going to break stuff.....with shear brutal crushing gain from that black box of dross....
moral of the story- USUALLY, if a pedal has the word metal on it- stay away- unluess that word is followed by the word MUFF.....
I think I now have all of my musical bases covered by my amp and pedalboard, with the exception of chicken pickin compliments of a squishy comp.....

Sweet, you should send to everyone on the board who owns a ED so they can give it a try. I will go first.

Of course you'd conveniently 'lose' it for several months, hoping we'd all forget.

http://www.tomleemusic.ca/main/guitars.cfm?details=1&id=241&inv=113859

They aren't terribly expensive pedals, buy one!!

Its a pretty fun pedal...Powerful EQ on that one...you know what happens when you swamp ED style Low End with mucho gain?...it...is...addictive......

The nasal quality on the Metal muff is wearing me out- truly a honeymoon pedal...relationship is over- only a 2 nighter....good pedal, just not for me...

Latest posts

Back