ACE 1x12 screams / is too bright when loud

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Stefan...
Now that's classic rock and roll tone! 8)
It's the reason I bought a Stiletto in the first place......The new speaker sounds great.

Are you running any kind of OD/distortion/boost in front? You didn't say if you do and it appears the gain is pretty much dimed, so I assume it's guitar straight into amp.

It would be interesting to hear how the other modes on that channel sound with the new speaker (hint...... :D )

Take care! :)

Hi

Yes, what you hear is the guitar straight into the amp. The only effect used is a T-Rex Roommate reverb.
I will try to find time to do some more video clips, with a better camera and various settings on the amp.

/Stefan

hi, that's interesting. Haven't changed the speaker, but maybe it can make my combo even better if I do.
Stefan: was there much difference between before and after the change of the speaker ? (in brightness, and overall tone?) I see you also keep settings of treble/precsence/mid low with the new speaker. Great tone by the way!

Latest posts

Back