• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

'92 Black/Chrome Dual Rectifier Serial R-0109

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not looking to bash the winner publicly but there were way too many red flags with him. One thing after another, it all kept stacking up. I'm not taking any chances with $2,000.00. Sorry. And FWIW, I sold the amp locally for less money. I didn't relist it to try and make more. I made a fair profit even at the lower price.

.... I feel sick that I was the 2nd highest bidder on that and it fell apart. A day later or so I picked up a black on black 93 model... but I know at some point I'm still going to want an older model.

I'm not sure what would be so difficult about the transaction. You win the auction, you send the money, he sends the amp? Seems pretty straightforward.....

Really ? Usually i'm agree with that !

I'm not looking to bash the winner publicly but there were way too many red flags with him. One thing after another, it all kept stacking up. I'm not taking any chances with $2,000.00.

Cord, i can put the entire conversation between us, still in my ebay mailing box ! I was always respectful with you ...

.... I feel sick that I was the 2nd highest bidder on that and it fell apart. A day later or so I picked up a black on black 93 model... but I know at some point I'm still going to want an older model.

I'm really sorry DaxNelson... if I had known !

Anyway boys ... take a look at my band (Crystal Castle), i'm gonna try to get the Danvortex pre 500 to reamp our new album !!!

Rimouski rock city !!! :)

Jim

Latest posts

Back