• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

89 Mesa Mark III green stripe near mint shape w/ R2 mod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuzerneigm

Reaction score
I regretfully need to sell my Mark III Greenstripe 1x12 combo. It's near mint shape and is simul-class w/ Graphic EQ, C-90 speaker and fan. The R2 mod looks like it was done at the factory. This amp is a monster and has great tone on a three modes. I'll take 800.00 shipped. Money orders only. I'm in Baton rouge, LA. PM me w/ questions and we can exchange phone numbers to speak about any questions or just to verify a legit deal.

USPS Money Orders have worked perfectly for me, many, many time. They are cheap and basically foolproof. You just hold your equipment until you cash them at your bank or any US Post Office. There is no exorbitant 3% charge either.

If you think I'd be brave enough to stiff someone for 800.00, which is a felony by the way, then you're wrong. I don't like paypal because, not only do you get ripped off of the 3%+ whatever fees, well if the buyer decides he doesn't like the item for whatever reason or if they plain ole just want to get some of their money back, all they have to do is file a claim and Paypal will refund them and there you are stuck with the bill.
This is why I like to personally speak to a buyer so as to make solid contact connection and trust. He can ask questions and get a feel for the validity of the seller and the item being sold. I give very thorough descriptions and do not mislead a buyer. Unfortunately not everyone likes to be honest. I give them my work #, and home # so as to build trust and who wants to be hounded at work??? Or have a visit from the local police for felony theft? Not to mention interstate fraud.

The risk is on the buyer, not the seller.

If you pay with a USPS MO and don't receive your package, they consider it mail fraud and that is a *Federal* offense. They take it very seriously. Chargebacks through Paypal are not as easy to receive as you might think.

Don't get me wrong, nothing is perfect and there is always a risk involved in any transaction. I actually feel much safer when a seller takes USPS MOs because the last thing a crook wants is the Feds on his/her ***.

Resolution through Paypal would almost always be quicker though.

Tough call IMHO.

Yes, I've always preferred USPS money orders to anything. You cash it and don't deliver then they'll be all over your ***.

tried to call you at both numbers Sunday ... I am in South Louisiana and can come by for a look and see if I want to buy this. PM me or reply here and I can setup something for during the week as possible.

Yeah I hit him up on pm for pics and he said he would but never got back with me.

Hmmm

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/prohutch78/?action=view&current=Im001212.jpg
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/prohutch78/?action=view&current=Im001217.jpg
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a146/prohutch78/?action=view&current=Im001218.jpg

Here are pics for you all to see. I have the original C-90 in now though.

Back