.50 Caliber + EQ switch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadifier

Reaction score
today i was playing with my 50 caliber + and switched it on to the EQ auto then to the EQ in, and I noticed when I have the EQ auto position in use the amp has a darker tone than when i have the EQ in position in use. Its sounds like the EQ auto position cuts out more mids and adds more bass, and the EQ in sounds brighter and like it has more mids
(I am using the lead channel for this)

My lead channel sounds exactly the same with it in auto or in. My clean channel sounds real bassy and dark with the EQ in auto or in, in fact i have the eq set for the lead channel only.

I'd have to look it up again, but I know the EQ only works on one channel when the switch is set to auto. In is On, off is off, and auto turns it on while on one channel. And I forget which.

I just use a footswitch for it, in and out when I need it. And adjust tone controls to get my tone, using the EQ as a bass and level boost on both channels.

Stephen

StephenF said:
I'd have to look it up again, but I know the EQ only works on one channel when the switch is set to auto. In is On, off is off, and auto turns it on while on one channel. And I forget which.

I just use a footswitch for it, in and out when I need it. And adjust tone controls to get my tone, using the EQ as a bass and level boost on both channels.

Stephen

yeah the auto only works on the lead channel and in is in on both channels, but on the lead channel the auto sounds better then when i have it set on in

Latest posts

Back